There are numerous benefits for being a member of the Fraternal Order of Police. A few are listed below. Check back for updates.
- Membership in a nation-wide organization.
- Optional group life insurance
- Member liability insurance
- National seminars and workshops
- National research center
- National legislative program
- National publications and mailings
If you would like more information on any of the above benefits, visit the F.O.P. Grand Lodge Web Site: www.grandlodgefop.org
- Retirement Health Savings Plan
- Michigan’s strongest legislative voice for police with full-time legislative representation
- The Peace Officer magazine
- Accidental Death Benefit program
- Discounted life insurance
- Discounted auto and home owners insurance
- Full-service Labor representation
- 457 Retirement Plan
- Complete Legal Defense program
Car Seat Installation / Inspection
FOP Members: If you or your family members need help with a car seat Brother Joe Adams (State President) is available to help. Brother Adams continued his certification for an additional 2 years. If you have questions or concerns you can contact Brother Adams. Brother Adams has helped over 500 family’s install seats correctly over the past 6 years and has a passion to make sure children are safe. The new statistic is 74-90% of seats are installed correctly. Brother Adams can do checks at work or at home. Don’t be afraid to ask.
Brother Joe Adams (State Lodge President)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 313-999-4340